Pieces of Eight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role-play site set after the events of Treasure Island

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Navigation
Seascape
Welcome to Pieces of Eight! We are a nautical/piratical rp set after the events of the book Treasure Island. However we do welcome those that haven't read the books as we're not "canon-only" and welcome pirates, aristocrats, and navymen of all shapes and kinds!

Rules
Introduction Model
Taken Characters & Their Faces
Wanted Characters
Crews
Staff

Calypso
Captain
(Founder)
Catherine Ellwood

Blue Canary
Quartermaster
(Second-In-Command)
William Dixton

John
Boatswain
(Admin)
John Chamberlain

McKenzie
Ship's Doctor
(Admin)
Eli Jewell
Latest topics
» Rum and Mutiny // Open
Shall we Parlay? - Page 7 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 6:59 pm by Amelia Hawkins

» Not Your Typical Wench // John O'Malley
Shall we Parlay? - Page 7 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 10:03 am by John O'Malley

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Shall we Parlay? - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2015 8:50 pm by Catherine Ellwood

» Phillipe D'Orleans
Shall we Parlay? - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 9:36 am by William Dixton

» When you are evil
Shall we Parlay? - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:00 am by Phillipe D'Orleans

» Rule Britannia
Shall we Parlay? - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 11:57 pm by John Chamberlain

» A Pirate's lass
Shall we Parlay? - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 5:09 am by John O'Malley

» Revenge! // Catherine, Jack, Bloody Mary Crew
Shall we Parlay? - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 4:25 am by William Dixton

» Just A Little Late // Carolina
Shall we Parlay? - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 8:49 pm by Carolina of Locksley

OOC Chatbox
Affiliates
Shall we Parlay? - Page 7 Button10

Shall we Parlay?

Go down 
+10
Derek Fletcher
Amelia Hawkins
Adrian Anderson
Elizabeth Jane Davies
Capt. Hector Barbossa
John Chamberlain
Carolina of Locksley
William Dixton
John O'Malley
Catherine Ellwood
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
William Dixton
Admin
William Dixton

Shall we Parlay? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 7 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:58 pm

I could set it up too, if you want me to Smile but I'll let you know when I'm done anyways Smile might wanna have you beta read your own character Wink btw... I chose Catherine for the story and we can rp that idea with Amy and Jack.
Back to top Go down
http://nightingale.forum3.biz/
Adrian Anderson
Admin
Adrian Anderson

Location : On that mysterious island you can see in your dreams

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 7 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 9:11 am

Oh my my... I'll soon be sophisticated enough to navigate Admin panels from my phone.

Suddenly the text field disappeared again, guess it came along sudden cookie disappearance or some server issue that turned me back to all forum mobile versions and got to log on all over again...

Oh lovely. There'll be fanfiction area? Cool.
Back to top Go down
William Dixton
Admin
William Dixton

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 7 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:06 pm

yep, there will be. It was Yules' idea some time ago, but since no one had finished a story yet and she was rather busy, same as me, too, she hasn't put it up yet. But there will be somtime.

Huh... Good luck with using an admin panel from a phone... I gave up on that, even with my smartphone...
Back to top Go down
Adrian Anderson
Admin
Adrian Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 7 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 9:02 pm

Awesome anyways. There might be incoming inspiration party some day so...

Uh just remembered, again, that I shall write up something to finish two stories *calls muse* on Miami, and gotta revive inspiration for one on DW site *looks around for muse*

Olala! (O.o)
It's Thursday! *whack!*
Sheesh! And I was already living in next Tuesday (O.o)
Ok I'll be rather busy tonight for about one hour lol. Then I'll be grinning wildly another two and giggling for about the next day *laughs*

Haha. Yeah at least won't have problems with missing/inactive text fields lol. Dunno why it gets blocked at times. I once accidentally hit that one button and then was like ''wtf?'' until deleted all cookies and it returned (don't ask which person I asked for help *flinches*). But I luckily fixed that one before *ahem* person managed to help (even gave profile password in case <***> is faster....)
Back to top Go down
Carolina of Locksley

Carolina of Locksley

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:23 am

I've decided to post a little topic with Carolina. I might not get on every day to reply, as you all know, but I thought I little bit of action from her site wouldn't hurt. And after all, I do not learn 24/7 after all Wink
Back to top Go down
Derek Fletcher

Derek Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:11 am

Ooh yay. Means I can get dear ol' Barbossa back into action. I've rather missed rp-ing with him. Will also get a few of the old Derek/Caro topics back up and running. Or you could start a new one if you wanted...

I probably won't be all that reliable with replies, cos I'll be starting my next assignment soon and this semester round I really must pass. But I'll try and reply at points.
Back to top Go down
Carolina of Locksley

Carolina of Locksley

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:59 pm

yeah, that'll be nice Smile and don't you worry too much about not being able to reply as much as you may want to, we're in the same boat this time along. We both have semesters and exams to pass so you know I totally understand. I'm not around as much as I used to be or as much as I want to be, I have to realize that there are things that really matter more than replying all the time when I should be studying, so... guess you and I are alike now even more Smile
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cervantes

Felicity Cervantes

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 3:36 pm

So...hope you guys like the new changes on the site... Hopefully it'll make it a lot easier to rp and come up with ideas. After all, constant pirating and battling can get repetitive and boring to write after a while. But now that we have the undead to add some fireworks to the place, things could get interesting... Wink
Back to top Go down
William Dixton
Admin
William Dixton

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:52 am

love the changes! Smile I'll try and get on a little more often, but I can't promise anything right now... between studying and relaxing I'm trying to write a fanfic... it keeps me rather busy Wink
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cervantes

Felicity Cervantes

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:49 am

Awesome! Glad you do Very Happy And don't worry about it - I know how busy you are with study and all. Just when you can.

Also, how about a thread with Will and Felicity? Could be quite some fun, methinks.
Back to top Go down
William Dixton
Admin
William Dixton

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:51 pm

sure, I'm in Smile Felicity and Will sound like much fun together Smile
Back to top Go down
Catherine Ellwood
Admin
Catherine Ellwood

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 1:25 pm

I'm not exactly sure how they'd meet, but I have a topic open for anyone currently, so you could join in there if you wanted? I've decided that her daddy owns the Grand Hotel, and she's currently just relaxing at the bar there. If you have something else in mind for a topic with them, just let me know Smile
Back to top Go down
Adrian Anderson
Admin
Adrian Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 10:01 pm

Uber awesome! I was just hit by a character idea so ASAP at PC I'm adding another cutie to this place Wink
Back to top Go down
Lucy Chamberlain

Lucy Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:21 am

Haha why am I not surprised that you've once again got Bomer here? Wink
Back to top Go down
Adrian Anderson
Admin
Adrian Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 6:41 am

Ummm... *whistles innocently* Dunno Very Happy
But isn't it cool? Wink
Back to top Go down
William Dixton
Admin
William Dixton

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:08 am

he's by far the hottest vampire I have ever seen! Edward CANNOT compare to him
Back to top Go down
Amelia Hawkins
Admin
Amelia Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:09 pm

Edward is just gross though. "I'm a vampire but I sparkle in the sun." Psssh. No offence to those of you who actually can stand/like Twilight. It seems hypocritical, I know, given who I picked for my vamp, but I simply like Kristen. Otherwise I really can't stand anything to do with that movie.

Anyways, it's nice to see you back Michi Smile I hope things have gotten less stressful for you. Also, we have a kinda-comp going on in Armonia, if you wanted to drop by and check it out.

Also, I will attempt to get some replies done sometime soon. Am not really in the mood for here any more though, which kinda sucks. More stuck on Armonia. But I'll try anyways. Later on tonight, definitely as I have appointments to run to right now.
Maybe I'll get some more pirate inspiration after playing Puzzle Pirates again tonight xD
Back to top Go down
Dominique Torwald

Dominique Torwald

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 7:02 am

Haha in this my mom might even agree XD
She indeed read books first and then all the movie posters/pics appeared and she was disappointed because in her 'book-of-picturesque' Edward didn't fit whatever imagination she had while reading.
Ahh yeah... indeed I like my chosen one better (and I think I know exactly why my mom liked Moonlight so much *giggles*)

BTW is there any open topic for my vamp to join in? Bit idea-less where to start ATM
Back to top Go down
William Dixton
Admin
William Dixton

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:33 am

@Yules: well, actually things are just as stressful as before, because I've been kinda lazy lately so... am not really back, just checking in every once in a while to make sure no one forgets me. Also, I messaged Catherine.. just to let you know Smile

but feels good to be back for some time, although I kinda lost my pirate talk o.o
but me will get it back, lass Smile
Back to top Go down
Dominique Torwald

Dominique Torwald

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:49 am

@MICHI: Whoops! I did loose my pirate talk too. Probs the lack of proper internet assistance made it hard to keep up.

Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Jane Davies

Elizabeth Jane Davies

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 8:44 pm

Hey, everyone! Smile Wow, it's been a while since I've last been on here. I must say that I love the changes and I find the new ideas very interesting! I will start a topic right away, though I have no idea who I will roleplay with, seeing that Sabrina, who played Charles, is gone now. Anyway, I'm sure it'll be fun. I'll try to be on here more and not disappear like the last time!
Back to top Go down
William Dixton
Admin
William Dixton

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 3:01 am

Well, I'll try to be around, too, but RL keeps me from that wish, appearently.

@Ev: well... I'll get it back with time Wink bet you will, too, after all, you've got some handsome characters here Wink
Back to top Go down
Dominique Torwald

Dominique Torwald

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 3:40 am

@MICHI: Oh sure. Guess I know how to choose them Wink

And I'd appreciate if anyone could join my vamp, when RL has buggered off for a moment Smile
Back to top Go down
Dominique Torwald

Dominique Torwald

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 12:25 pm

Shall we Parlay? - Page 7 A_eJz7ACYAAD-t2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 6:49 pm

Lol, though some people would call that animal cruelty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shall we Parlay?
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pieces of Eight :: Out Of Character :: Shall we Parlay?-
Jump to: