Pieces of Eight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role-play site set after the events of Treasure Island

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Navigation
Seascape
Welcome to Pieces of Eight! We are a nautical/piratical rp set after the events of the book Treasure Island. However we do welcome those that haven't read the books as we're not "canon-only" and welcome pirates, aristocrats, and navymen of all shapes and kinds!

Rules
Introduction Model
Taken Characters & Their Faces
Wanted Characters
Crews
Staff

Calypso
Captain
(Founder)
Catherine Ellwood

Blue Canary
Quartermaster
(Second-In-Command)
William Dixton

John
Boatswain
(Admin)
John Chamberlain

McKenzie
Ship's Doctor
(Admin)
Eli Jewell
Latest topics
» Rum and Mutiny // Open
Shall we Parlay? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 6:59 pm by Amelia Hawkins

» Not Your Typical Wench // John O'Malley
Shall we Parlay? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 10:03 am by John O'Malley

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Shall we Parlay? - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2015 8:50 pm by Catherine Ellwood

» Phillipe D'Orleans
Shall we Parlay? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 9:36 am by William Dixton

» When you are evil
Shall we Parlay? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:00 am by Phillipe D'Orleans

» Rule Britannia
Shall we Parlay? - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 11:57 pm by John Chamberlain

» A Pirate's lass
Shall we Parlay? - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 5:09 am by John O'Malley

» Revenge! // Catherine, Jack, Bloody Mary Crew
Shall we Parlay? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 4:25 am by William Dixton

» Just A Little Late // Carolina
Shall we Parlay? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 8:49 pm by Carolina of Locksley

OOC Chatbox
Affiliates
Shall we Parlay? - Page 4 Button10

Shall we Parlay?

Go down 
+10
Derek Fletcher
Amelia Hawkins
Adrian Anderson
Elizabeth Jane Davies
Capt. Hector Barbossa
John Chamberlain
Carolina of Locksley
William Dixton
John O'Malley
Catherine Ellwood
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Catherine Ellwood
Admin
Catherine Ellwood

Shall we Parlay? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:31 am

Oh of course she'd stay in his crew as a guest; he pretty much thinks of her as his daughter haha. And double lives are cool, so go for it Smile
Back to top Go down
Carolina of Locksley

Carolina of Locksley

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:35 am

yay! Smile
Back to top Go down
Catherine Ellwood
Admin
Catherine Ellwood

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:27 pm

I'm heading off for the night lovelies! Have a huge law test tomorrow morning, so need to get some sleep. Hopefully I'll do well, and hopefully I'll see most of you when I finish so we can have a celebratory rp Smile

Finish at 11ish, so might be able to rp with Will and Rose as usual. Possible Elizabeth too...

Good night, hugs, and all you guys are epic! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
William Dixton
Admin
William Dixton

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 11:02 pm

you are too! Smile and sleep tight when you go! Though, I might not be around much today, it's my father's birthday today.
Back to top Go down
http://nightingale.forum3.biz/
William Dixton
Admin
William Dixton

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:18 am

grrrr!!! now I have the ship ready but the stupid computer won't let me scan the picture! So annoying!!! Evil or Very Mad
will try to put it up later...
Back to top Go down
Catherine Ellwood
Admin
Catherine Ellwood

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:30 am

@Will: That sucks about the computer not letting you Sad Hopefully you'll work it out, cos I can't wait to see it.

Well, *is shell-shocked* that was the most awful failure of the worstly-epicest proportions. Ten points out of sixty, and even then I'll be lucky to get that. Half the questions I'd never seen the likes of, with the other half the Acts, Statutes and Bills decided that in-test is the perfect time to be forgotten by my brain. Nice going, Yules.

And now off to a birthday party of my favourite three-year-old. At least that'll cheer me up to no end hopefully. And since I don't want to spend a night surrounded by happy law students at the after-party, I will be home all evening rp-ing Smile The day is beginning to slowly look up... Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 2:45 pm

Don't worry girlie! It will all work out! Hope to see you around later tonight.

Kinda sad I'm not going to be here tomorrow, because my parents are dragging me out to spend time with family! Totally sucks cause I don't wanna go. Sad
Back to top Go down
Carolina of Locksley

Carolina of Locksley

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:41 pm

oh... I guess I will figure out why it doesn't work... but it'll take time.

and I do feel your pain... I feel like I have no real life, because I spend every free minute on one of the great RPs sites there are Wink but you'll be fine and we will be here when you'll get back Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:46 pm

Well plans changed. Dog got sick again and now we are just going out to lunch or dinner, so I'm happy since I start collage this coming Monday and might not have time to rp much.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Ellwood
Admin
Catherine Ellwood

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:49 pm

@Carolina: Haha same here! I live more in fictional RP worlds than in the real world it seems haha.

@Charles: We're going to miss you! Heaps and heaps! And that's no good about you dog Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:51 pm

Thanks I only have one class, but it starts early in the morning, so can't stay up like I am now. Sad
Back to top Go down
Catherine Ellwood
Admin
Catherine Ellwood

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:55 pm

We'll still get to RP, I'm sure. Just probably not much live until your holidays. Speaking of which: Mine start in a week haha. Am super happy. Though it's weird cos we've only been there a month and now it's almost holiday time...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:58 pm

LOL! That is kinda weird.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Jane Davies

Elizabeth Jane Davies

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:00 pm

Hey, everyone! I must say that tomorrow morning I will be on, then I won't probably be able to come on these sites for like a week or so. I'm really really sorry, I will catch up with the RPs when I come back...
Back to top Go down
William Dixton
Admin
William Dixton

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:05 pm

@Cath: well, you start your vacation when I have to think about getting back to my studies again Wink so... i won't be able to rp as much either, once the next term starts again. I know I say that all the time and am online quite a lot, but I really should work more for uni then... last try for the very first exam... can't fail again *sighs*
will miss the RP world... Sad

@Charles: I agree with Cath, we will miss you around but I know what that's like Wink school comes first, right? Wink

Back to top Go down
Catherine Ellwood
Admin
Catherine Ellwood

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:16 pm

@Will: Gah, no! Everyone's leaving me Sad But no, fair enough, school should come first. So now exactly is the time to get tonnes of rp done XD
And the RP world will miss you back.
Back to top Go down
William Dixton
Admin
William Dixton

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:20 pm

@Cath: awww Wink Don't worry, I won't be gone all the time for half a year Wink just might not be able to be online as much as I am now. That's all Wink I still have the weekends and such Wink
Back to top Go down
Catherine Ellwood
Admin
Catherine Ellwood

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 5:51 pm

Dear everyone,
As of today, I am a female Time Lord. This was decided when after 4 hours of fangirl-ing during study break and Anthropology, I announced in a busy street that I am a female Time Lord, and would anyone like to join me in my travels of time and space in my TARDIS?
Sadly, all the fangirls and fanboys were missing in action at that moment. But anyone who wishes to join, is more than welcome. We will kidnap Mr. Tennant and Mr. Smith, and will have a jolly old time travelling the universe! The more the merrier, for after all - the TARDIS is bigger on the inside Very Happy
Love, Yules. Smile

Back to top Go down
William Dixton
Admin
William Dixton

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 6:07 pm

hehe, I will join you Smile Can't leave you all on your own there, can I?
Back to top Go down
Catherine Ellwood
Admin
Catherine Ellwood

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 6:17 pm

YAY!!! I'm glad you're joining!!! Very Happy Though with Tennant there I wouldn't have been that alone Wink
But having my twin sis on the journey just makes the adventure even more epic! Smile
So, we have about 8 people joining us. And the number is rising. My TARDIS is gonna be party-central!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 6:19 pm

I'll join!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
William Dixton
Admin
William Dixton

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 6:25 pm

haha, cool! Smile
Back to top Go down
Catherine Ellwood
Admin
Catherine Ellwood

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 6:49 pm

@Rose: Yay! Glad to have you aboard! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
William Dixton
Admin
William Dixton

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:04 am

Note to ya'll: I'll be on a bit later today... my best friend reminded me that we were supposed to go to a medieval market together tomorrow and I just have to repair my skirt, because parts of the ornaments start to loosen Sad but I'll be on a bit. But I might not be on tomorrow. (German time)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:51 pm

YAY!

Miss you Michi!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shall we Parlay?
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pieces of Eight :: Out Of Character :: Shall we Parlay?-
Jump to: