Pieces of Eight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role-play site set after the events of Treasure Island

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Navigation
Seascape
Welcome to Pieces of Eight! We are a nautical/piratical rp set after the events of the book Treasure Island. However we do welcome those that haven't read the books as we're not "canon-only" and welcome pirates, aristocrats, and navymen of all shapes and kinds!

Rules
Introduction Model
Taken Characters & Their Faces
Wanted Characters
Crews
Staff

Calypso
Captain
(Founder)
Catherine Ellwood

Blue Canary
Quartermaster
(Second-In-Command)
William Dixton

John
Boatswain
(Admin)
John Chamberlain

McKenzie
Ship's Doctor
(Admin)
Eli Jewell
Latest topics
» Rum and Mutiny // Open
Shall we Parlay? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 6:59 pm by Amelia Hawkins

» Not Your Typical Wench // John O'Malley
Shall we Parlay? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 10:03 am by John O'Malley

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Shall we Parlay? - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2015 8:50 pm by Catherine Ellwood

» Phillipe D'Orleans
Shall we Parlay? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 9:36 am by William Dixton

» When you are evil
Shall we Parlay? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:00 am by Phillipe D'Orleans

» Rule Britannia
Shall we Parlay? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 11:57 pm by John Chamberlain

» A Pirate's lass
Shall we Parlay? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 5:09 am by John O'Malley

» Revenge! // Catherine, Jack, Bloody Mary Crew
Shall we Parlay? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 4:25 am by William Dixton

» Just A Little Late // Carolina
Shall we Parlay? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 8:49 pm by Carolina of Locksley

OOC Chatbox
Affiliates
Shall we Parlay? - Page 3 Button10

Shall we Parlay?

Go down 
+10
Derek Fletcher
Amelia Hawkins
Adrian Anderson
Elizabeth Jane Davies
Capt. Hector Barbossa
John Chamberlain
Carolina of Locksley
William Dixton
John O'Malley
Catherine Ellwood
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
William Dixton
Admin
William Dixton

Shall we Parlay? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 5:01 am

well, I am the kind of person to take things slow, I mean we have all the time we want, right? Smile Thinking about Will as a father... I can't help but smile about that thought Smile
and you're welcome Smile love how you play your characters Smile Always a little different. I really like that Wink
Back to top Go down
http://nightingale.forum3.biz/
Catherine Ellwood
Admin
Catherine Ellwood

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 6:13 am

Definitely. No point in trying to rush things. Besides, the flirting is just too uber cute to give up in order to rush into something. Smile I know right, it's a super cute thought. Just imagine him singing the "What should we do with the drunken sailor, early in the morning?" song as a lullaby to this bundle of cuteness XD

Thank you, really Smile I enjoy your characters too. I love how you make them so real. Like they're not perfect, they have flaws, but yet when you play them they're still such wonderful people. And yours also are all different which is awesome! Same characters get boring fast haha
Back to top Go down
William Dixton
Admin
William Dixton

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:57 am

yes, that's true Smile So am glad that I am doing a good job with all my characters, too Smile

Besides, I don't mind Will flirting a little while longer Smile Will singing... would be adorable! Might be worth a topic for the future section some time Very Happy

seriously? I am all smiles again now! Smile
Back to top Go down
Catherine Ellwood
Admin
Catherine Ellwood

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:45 pm

As Sabby said, you're pretty much amazing at any character that you play Smile

Will's flirting = super adorableness and a lot of (sometimes) silent squeeing haha Smile And omg yes! That would be a super fun topic to do at some point! Very Happy Let me know when the mood strikes you haha.

Haha you are? I'm glad Smile Though which exact bit caused the smiles..?

~*~
Yay! We now have a chatbox! Finally set one up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
William Dixton
Admin
William Dixton

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:49 am

thank you! Smile

And by the way... with Catherine being such a cheerful character most of the times, it's rather easy to make Will flirting with her Wink though it's totally fun to rp that Smile and about that future topic of the singing Will... I'll leave that up to you, because I'm basically always in the mood with those two Wink

And about being all smiles... I am all smiles as soon as I get here, mostly Smile Guess it's just Will and Cath being really adorable together and Cath being actually quite cheerful and playful

~&~
and YAY to chatbox! Smile
Back to top Go down
Catherine Ellwood
Admin
Catherine Ellwood

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:24 am

Well, I'm glad that her personality makes it easier for Will Smile Though it's fully his fault. She's that playful and cheery mostly because of him haha. As for the future topic, I'm leaving that to you Wink I'm always up for a Will/Cath, so whenever you want really Smile

Aww, yay I'm glad that being/rp-ing on here makes you so smiley and cheerful! Smile Those two are adorable together. Though, Carolina and Derek are too, haha. Not sure where you want to go with those two, but I'm enjoying their friendly flirting Smile
Lol you seem quite surprised just how cheery Cath is. How come?
Back to top Go down
Carolina of Locksley

Carolina of Locksley

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:57 am

okay then Smile I think I'll let some more time pass before posting another one, like getting a little further through "Whole new World" first Smile besides, we have to figure a nice starting point anyways Wink

of course it's Will's fault Wink but he takes it with honor. lol

Well, considering the times they lived in, it's actually just nice to see such a cheerful character. Though I think Carolina is going to be like that too Smile she's so young Smile
As about Carolina and Derek... I don't know yet. The friendly flirting really is kinda nice. I'd like to deal with that like with Cath and Will, letting our creativity lead the way. I don't mind her falling for him if you're okay with that Wink
Back to top Go down
Catherine Ellwood
Admin
Catherine Ellwood

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:24 am

Fair enough Smile Besides, with the amount of active topics going on, it gets hard to keep up at times haha. 'A whole new world' is going so sweetly! Makes me 'naww' so much from the overdose of cuteness and sweetness :3 I just adore how you play him. I know I said it before, but I'll say it again Wink He's a wonderful honourable pirate.

Oh, that is true. I rather didn't think of their happiness in a historical context haha. But since this is history fiction, I'd rather have my characters cheerful then gloomy.
Oh, well I'm glad you like their flirting Smile And of course I don't mind her falling for him (omg if they do, I have the sweetest idea for way way down the line!), she's a really sweet girl. And yes, that is a good way to go about it: not to force anything and just see where it goes Smile

~
Also:

A giant happy birthday to Miss Carolina of Locksley! Very Happy
Hope you have a lovely day, spent in some lovely company Wink
Back to top Go down
William Dixton
Admin
William Dixton

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:53 am

as always Smile Though I am curious about your idea for Carolina *looks curiously* Smile

Back to top Go down
Catherine Ellwood
Admin
Catherine Ellwood

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:58 am

Well...they could get a ship together and travels the seas like Carolina wanted... *mumbles, blushes, hides*
Back to top Go down
Carolina of Locksley

Carolina of Locksley

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:22 am

awww Smile that would be soooo sweet Smile
Back to top Go down
Catherine Ellwood
Admin
Catherine Ellwood

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:28 am

*comes out of hiding* Really? It's not too cheesy or something?
Back to top Go down
William Dixton
Admin
William Dixton

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:48 am

NAAAAH! I love the idea! Smile Dreams coming true, right? Wink
Back to top Go down
Catherine Ellwood
Admin
Catherine Ellwood

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:55 am

YAY!!! *dances* Then I'm super glad you like it! Very Happy And yes, dreams coming true is always amazing.
Back to top Go down
William Dixton
Admin
William Dixton

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:59 am

*smiles happily* aye Smile And William posted something for his lass Smile I'll add the video later, when the site lets me share links finally Wink
Back to top Go down
Catherine Ellwood
Admin
Catherine Ellwood

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:02 am

OMG it's so SWEET AND CUTE!!! Very Happy *dies from sweetness overdose* He is truly a most wonderful guy Smile
Back to top Go down
William Dixton
Admin
William Dixton

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:10 am

thank you! Smile I am glad you like him so much Smile
Back to top Go down
Catherine Ellwood
Admin
Catherine Ellwood

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:21 am

Like? I don't like him. I adore him Smile
Back to top Go down
William Dixton
Admin
William Dixton

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:23 am

even better! Smile *feels honored*
Back to top Go down
Catherine Ellwood
Admin
Catherine Ellwood

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:31 am

Smile

~
Omg. I hate translation's. The most sweet song which I was going to put up for Rose and Cath just got butchered so badly in translation Sad
Back to top Go down
William Dixton
Admin
William Dixton

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:40 am

I know that feeling... Sad what are you trying to translate?
Back to top Go down
Catherine Ellwood
Admin
Catherine Ellwood

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:49 am

The song "He'll Return" by a Russian band called Ranetki. It's really sweet cos it's all about him going away, yet that he'll still come back, and now every time I listen to it I think of either Roseanne or Catherine.
Back to top Go down
William Dixton
Admin
William Dixton

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:54 am

awww Smile and it's not English I take it? but sure sounds sweet and fits both Smile
Back to top Go down
Catherine Ellwood
Admin
Catherine Ellwood

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:17 am

It fits Carolina too Smile I'd forgotten for a little while that she and Derek may have a future.
Oh! I remembered the reason for Derek wanting his own ship with her: because he's all conflicted. Like on the one hand he'd love her, but she's in a pirate crew while he's in the Navy. So then he just asks her to come with him as a way to fix both things :3
Back to top Go down
Carolina of Locksley

Carolina of Locksley

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:25 am

YAY! That sounds perfect for them! Smile Though, Carolina will most likely be an honored guests in Barbossa's crew. I kinda like her to be a good first class girl for a while, too Wink Kinda like... living in two lives
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shall we Parlay?   Shall we Parlay? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shall we Parlay?
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pieces of Eight :: Out Of Character :: Shall we Parlay?-
Jump to: